Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Intramax Liquid Multi-Vitamin Mineral Complex

I found this product called Intramax a few years ago and decided to offer it to my patients at my office. Now, a few years later, I can tell you it is one of the most effective supplements I have ever used. All of my patients rave over it and it is the most re-purchased product we carry.
Intramax has all of the nutrients that a human body needs for covering the entire spectrum of the daily basics. Intramax has many nutrients that your daily multi-vitamin does not contain. It has a super-high multivitamin/multimineral complex and it also includes over 70 organic microcomplexed trace minerals, fulvic acid, enzymes and patented delivery system to ensure 100% absorption. Intramax contains a complete amino acid blend , a fruit and vegetable mix and an orac rating of 1600. This is truly a great daily formula that will add health, longevity and well-being to any persons regime.

No comments: